Our mission is to see people encounter Jesus to such a degree that they begin to burn for Him. We desire people to reach a burning point for Jesus Christ that will never be extinguished. A reviving of the heart, and a sustaining of its fire for Christ.
This ministry is dedicated to apostolic reformation. We are committed to the restoration of the apostolic city church which is the Lord's blueprint from Heaven (1 Corinthians 12:28 and Ephesians 4:11-16).
We have a mandate to help prepare the way for Christ's second coming. This involves helping to make a bride ready for Him. Releasing a revelation of Jesus Christ as Bridegroom, King, and Judge. And bringing an understanding of the end times in order to prepare His church for what is coming.
Our passion is to see believers reach a high level of intimacy and maturity in Christ. Out of this, believers will be empowered and released to complete their Heavenly assignments.
- This generation walking in holiness and the fear of the Lord.
- Spiritual fathers and mothers raising up spiritual sons and daughters.
- Believers from every background burning and passionate for Jesus Christ.
- Revival in the church that is sustained by an intimate relationship with Christ in the secret place, and a pure focus on Him.
- Believers embracing discipleship, the crucified life, and the sufferings of Christ; which promotes the will of the Lord.
- Disciples being transformed into the image of Christ, through being with Him in His presence (2 Corinthians 3:18).
- Disciples walking in maturity, in the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ (Ephesians 4:13).
- The restoration of a united apostolic city church in a city or region; as is demonstrated in the scripture as the proper and foundational model for Christ's church.
- The Lord's leadership being restored as the eldership in the city church (1 Corinthians 12:28).
- An apostolic city church that transforms the surrounding region, and empowers disciples to be sent out in order to make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:19-20).
- The destruction of the current man made religious system that is keeping believers from experiencing the presence of the Lord, and knowing Him more fully.
- The annihilation of the current religious system that is plagued with control and ministry building, and is opposed to empowering and releasing the saints into ministry.
- The bride being made ready.
- Believers understanding the King and Judge. And His judgment.
- An overcoming remnant that is prepared for the turmoil of the end times, and the second coming of Christ.
- Jesus Christ getting what He wants. Jesus building His church, His way. Spreading His Kingdom. The Lamb of God receiving the reward for His suffering.